The Book on Biloxi – 2011–2012
You can find detailed information on Biloxi – such as key economic indicators, quality of life factors, demographic information, construction trends, and other timely data – in the city’s latest General Market Analysis.
The 44-page full-color compendium, published in December 2011, uses easy-to-read text, charts and maps to tell the real-time story of Biloxi. It also contains contact info for a variety of sources ready to assist potential developers or residents..
You can go directly to the specific information you need by clicking on any of the links in the alphabetized list below, or to see a PDF of the entire 44-page document, click here.
- Affordable housing
- Apartment trends
- Arts, culture and historic preservation
- Business assistance
- Casino gaming
- City government leaders and contact info
- Commercial development
- Condominium development
- Conventions, meetings and special events
- Development process
- Employers, Top 10
- Employment and labor force
- Employment training resources
- Financial health
- Federal installations
- Health care
- Keesler Air Force Base and other federal installations
- Map of major public improvement projects in the city
- Map showing location of Biloxi
- Medical services
- Museums and historic preservation
- Parks and recreation
- Residential development
- Retirement living
- Seafood industry and seafood marketing
- State and local taxes
- Taxpayers, Top 10
To see a PDF of the complete “General Market Analysis,” click here.
Find other information on the city web site:
- Detailed financial information, including statements of revenue and Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Gaming revenue figures, by calendar year and month
- Gaming revenue figures, as collected and disbursed
- Photo and video gallery of Biloxi, pre- and post-Katrina
- Speeches by Mayor A.J. Holloway
- State of the City annual reports
For more information about the city’s Community Development Department, click here.