Preserving the past – Educating the future
The museum is located at 1046 Howard Ave. in a historic 1937 fire house. The exhibits feature many historic photographs as well as antique fire equipment that documents the history of the Biloxi Fire Department, which dates back more than 120 years.
The museum has undergone an $80,000 restoration that included repairing storm-damaged roof and pumper hall doors as well as interior repairs to the ceilings, walls, and floors.
The museum is operated by volunteers under the direction of a board of directors with the assistance of the City of Biloxi museums office. The hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays or by appointment.
For more information the museum may be reached at (228) 435-6119 or by email at email@example.com.
To see photos of the exhibits in the museum, click here.
For More Information
Contact call (228) 435-6119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org