The Biloxi Elite Swim Team (B.E.S.T.) is a City of Biloxi sponsored swim team that provides competitive swimming all year round. B.E.S.T. is a USA swimming program that offers learning through practices and competitions for ages five and older.
The swimming season is divided into two: Short course or 25 yards/meters, which is held from August to February, and Long course or 50 meters, which is held March through July.
Each swimmer is required to register with Mississippi Swimming by either seasonal or yearly membership.
The annual fee is $54 and the seasonal fee is $34 per season. (Annual fee is a calendar year.)
City of Biloxi Residents:
- $15 – monthly fee
- $90 – short course season (September – February)
- $60 – long course season (April – July)
- $150 – Annual fee for both short course and long course seasons
- $30 – monthly fee
- $180 – short course season (September – Februray)
- $120 – long course season (April – July)
- $300 – Annual fee for both short course and long course seasons
Contact: Biloxi Natatorium
228-435-6205/6108 – phone
228-435-6299 – fax