- Obey the lifeguard.
- All swimmers must sign in and out.
- Swimsuits only. Male suits must have a drawstring and a liner.
- No cotton material of any kind allowed in the pool.
- No running anywhere at the Natatorium.
- No diving in shallow end. Only dive in designated areas.
- No hanging on ladders, starting blocks, diving boards, or lane ropes.
- Lap lanes are for lap swimmers only.
- No alcohol or tobacco products allowed on premises.
- Do not leave valuables in dressing rooms; the City of Biloxi is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No fighting, horseplay, or excessive noise in the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed on lifeguard stand.
- No loitering or talking to lifeguards on duty.
- No radios or music permitted in pool area.
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the facility without an adult 18 years or older, proper identification may be required if in question.
- Dogs or other animals are not allowed in facility.
- Persons having open blisters, cuts, etc. are advised not to use the pool.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, discharge of bodily waste, etc. in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- A violation of pool rules or lifeguard instructions may result in penalty time to be served or suspension from pool. Not serving penalty time will result in suspension from pool; duration will be determined by staff.
- No cameras or picture taking of any kind are allowed inside the facility during open hours to the public.
- See rule no. 1.