The museum is located at 1046 Howard Avenue in a historic 1937 fire house.
The exhibits feature many historic photographs as well as antique fire
equipment which document the 120-year history of the Biloxi Fire
The museum closed earlier this year in order for the City to repair
damages caused by Hurricane Katrina. The repairs where completed
earlier this fall by David Rush Construction with funding from
insurance and FEMA. The
project included replacement of the roof and pumper hall doors as well
as interior repairs to the ceilings, walls, and floors.
The museum is operated by volunteers under the direction of a board of
directors with the assistance of the City of Biloxi museums office. The
hours of operation are 9 am to 3 pm Saturdays or by appointment. For
more information the museum may be reached at (228) 435-6119 or by email at email@example.com.