Here are photos from the Biloxi Fire Museum, which is located in a 1937 fire house at 1046 Howard Ave., a block east of Porter Avenue. The museum contains exhibitions of many historic photographs and antique fire equipment that documents the 120-year history of the Biloxi Fire Department.
The museum is operated by volunteers under the direction of a board of directors with the assistance of the City of Biloxi museums office. The museum is open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays or by appointment. The museum can be reached at (228) 435-6119 or by email at email@example.com.